TsRemux is an application written by dmz01 that re-multiplexes variously encoded bitstreams into ts (transport stream), m2ts (mpeg-2 transport stream) files, and most important for us, blu-ray folders.
You can download TsRemux 0.2 here. (Source code here.
We recommend that you copy the executable to C:\Program Files\TsRemux\ as this is where our tutorials will assume it is. The contents should look like this:
Avisynth, with a few plugins, the hrd patched version of x264, along with tsmuxer, tsremux, and the newest version of img-burn will together allow you to burn your own bd9 dvd's playable on the ps3 and many blu-ray standalone players, all with non-commercial software! See the tutorial here.
Some of the features currently implemented:
* Removal of source packet header
* Generation of source packet header
* Regeneration of DTCP descriptor (all others are kept) which removes analog output restrictions (downrezzing of HD, macrovision etc.)
* PAT/PMT generation for RAW TS files sourced from Sat/Cable/OTA
* Async I/O for maximum throughput
* Ability to trim streams at the beginning and/or the end
* Ability to pick and choose elementary streams to be kept
* Ability to remux PCR-less streams
* Ability to remux program streams (MPG/VOB/EVOB) into TS/M2TS
* Ability to demux elementary streams as well as subtitle streams compatible with SUPreader (right click the selected stream with the mouse)
* Fixing PCR/PTS/DTS after a file merge
* Removing end-of-stream markers for VC1 and AVC after a file merge
* Ability to inmux SUPreader presentation graphics subtile streams
* Ability to remux into simple Blu-Ray output (new)
* Ability to remux MKV into TS (alpha)
* Ability to extract Dolby Digital from TrueHD in Blu-Ray streams (new)
* Ability to extract DTS Core from DTS HD in Blu-Ray streams (new)